Friday, June 29, 2012

Go Go Go Go Go Go Go!!!!!

This morning when I dropped M. off for her Fridays, the second she got in the door she turned to me and said, "Um, can you go?"

Fine! Gladly!

Then after work when I picked her up, the second I walked in the door she immediately kicked in with, "Let's go! Let's go! Can we go? I. Want. To. Go!" But, I wanted to have just a 5 minute conversation with The Babysitter Our Cousin. And the whole time M. pulled on my arm and whined and made such a damn racket I wanted to pull my ears off and I was so pissed off at her and wishing I was still at work where it was quiet and no one was pulling on me.

Then we got home, and about one minute after getting inside she began harassing me, except more quietly because she could see she was on dangerous thin ice so instead of loudly proclaiming her desire to "go," she followed me around pointing to the door and mouthing the word, "GO."

That was almost worse.

It was one hour before yoga class and can't I just relax for one damn minute, please?

But there is no relaxing allowed here. Ever.

And when it was finally time to go, what did she do?

Immediately fell asleep in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment