Monday, July 9, 2012

Flintstones vitamins were on sale...

Trying to remember how this hellish Tom & Jerry obsession began and then I remembered, because Flintstones vitamins were on sale. They were in the clearance cart for half price, and much cheaper than our regular brand. So I thought, they have all the same ingredients, so what the hell?

So what the hell???


Well, hell is what I got.

When we got the vitamins home, of course M. wanted to know who the Flintstones are. Realizing kids today have no freaking clue about Fred, Wilma, Barney, Betty, Pebbles, Bam Bam, Dino and elephants who stick their trunks through your window so you can wash dishes--I turned to YouTube for a little Flintstones introduction.

M. was mildly amused for a few clips, until she noticed other fun-looking cartoons in the side bar.

Tom & Jerry.

So I thought, what the hell?


.......


And now I have a kid who talks of nothing but Tom & Jerry, wants to BE Tom, and has to have special rules at school where she can only "be Tom" when outside, and who doesn't want to go anywhere else now, like church, or anywhere else where she cannot be Tom.

So what the hell???


No comments:

Post a Comment